EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Two+ years of business experience is preferred. Staffing or Sales experience is ideal.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to travel within the Area territory.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here