EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree - ideally relating to the business unit one works within
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful staffing industry experience
- Ability to thrive a Metrics / Quota driven environment
- Experienced in account management
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to plan objectives and provide direction, guidance, and assistance to others.
- Also needs to use deductive reasoning, research skills, and decision-making skills to solve problems and enhance results.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interact with clients, candidates, and vendors on a regular basis.
- Ability to comprehend written sources of information (read reports, reference materials) as well as verbal sources of information.
- Ability to use oral communication and presentation skills to conduct effective client meetings.
- Ability to independently organize work to meet established objectives.
- Ability to gather and analyze data.
- Resourceful, tenacious and persistent
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here