EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree - ideally relating to the business unit one works within. CPA or MBA is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 7+ years of successful staffing industry experience and/or accounting/finance experience and knowledge.
- Ability to thrive a Metrics / Quota driven environment
- Experienced in account management
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to travel within the Area territory.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.