EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Two+ years of successful business experience is preferred.
- Staffing industry or Sales experience is required.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to travel within the Area territory.
- Can plan objectives and provide direction, guidance, and assistance to others.
- Uses common sense, logical reasoning, research skills, and decision-making skills to solve problems and enhance team results.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, in order to interact with clients, candidates, and teammates on a regular basis.
- Strong verbal communication skills, especially a strong phone presence.
- Ability to independently organize work to meet established objectives.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.