EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of successful sales experience in the staffing industry
- Must have worked in a metrics / quota driven environment
- Experience in coaching and developing a team of sales professionals
OTHER REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff
- Plans objectives and provides clear direction, guidance, and assistance to others
- Effective and decisive problem solver
- High sense of urgency
- Confident with strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication with all who interact with Advanced
- Comprehends reports and written sources of information
- Independently organizes work and executes effectively to meet established objectives
- Adept at gathering and analyzing data; operate from facts
- Effective team builder
- Can effectively delegate
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer service with our clients and candidates
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.