- Minimum of 10+ years of successful financial services sales industry experience and/or accounting/finance experience and knowledge.
- Ability to thrive a Metrics / Quota( sales) driven environment
- Experienced in account management
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree - ideally relating to the business unit one works within. CPA or MBA is highly preferred.
- Ability to plan objectives and provide direction, guidance, and assistance to others. Also needs to use deductive reasoning, research skills, and decision-making skills to solve problems and enhance results.
- Possesses level of domain knowledge in financial area in order to at least have discussions with CFO, Controllers, VP Finance
- Ability to listen, assimilate and then identify potential project opportunities that Company is qualified to respond to, then communicate effectively next steps to client/prospect in order to allow a proposal to be presented at the appropriate time
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, in order to interact with clients, candidates, and vendors on a regular basis.
- Ability to comprehend written sources of information (read reports, reference materials) as well as verbal sources of information.
- Ability to use oral communication and presentation skills to conduct effective client meetings.
- Ability to independently organize work to meet established objectives.
- Ability to gather and analyze data.
- Resourceful, flexible and patient.
- Tenacious and persistent.
- Must have a clear understanding of our service offerings and what we can deliver.
- Valid drivers license.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to start fast with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program
- $75/mth Reimbursement for Wellness Activities let us pay for your gym!
- Community Works – extra time off to volunteer at the charity of your choice and Advanced matches your efforts with a donation
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match vesting schedule
- Five Star Company Paid Trip. Love what you do, meet your plan, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.